Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FROM THE PUBLISHER: 10-23-07


It’s hot here in Florida today. Even though surfin' online is less strenuous than at the beach, I worked up a sweat looking for nuggets for you to read. My favorite was "Everything sells online -- Even Duck Eggs" . . . though the "10th Annual Chocolate Show Nov. 8-11" caught my eye, what with me being a choc-o-late lover. That said, I hope you'll find one or two stories to savor.

We -- speaking with the editorial GoodFluff "We" -- managed to get linked at www.tobeyfan.com. The article was headlined "Spike TV Announces Scream 2007 Winners" and mentioned the fact that Tobey was selected Best Super Hero (for Spiderman, of course).

Hoping that’s the first of many such links at various sites.

We have registered at www.technorati.com. Plus, we are hoping to get approved by www.blogexplosion.com. Those two relationships should help get the word out about GoodFluff. If you find a story here that you like and share it with a friend, that should help, too.

That updates you regarding today's postings. I'll be at work tomorrow so unless Wife lets me out of my cage 2-nite, that’s it for now.

Wishing you GoodFluff today & always . . . LD

No comments: